Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

falsefication of docment

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 falsefication of docment on Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:42 pm

jopay 1985

Arresto Menor
need q lang po advice my nagkaso po skin ng falsifaication of document pero d nmn po totoo cxa pa nga nanluko skin before aq lumabas bansa malakas inluence nya kc kapatid nya ay pulis dn po aq naka attend ng hearing kasi andito n nga po abroad ngaun balak ko po sana umuwi kaso my warrant na daw po ako natatakot po ako pag umuwi aq di nako makabalik dito ano po kaya maganda ko gawin salamt po

View user profile

2 Re: falsefication of docment on Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:27 am


Arresto Menor
paano ka niya niloko? seek help verify first san court naka file ang case mo. you can ask somebody to call the court para icheck kung meron ka ngang case. ask how much is the bail recommended. if you have the money go to your respected court then bail. after paying wait for the judge written order that your WOA is set aside. always bring a copy with you.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum