Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deed of Sale was executed without Payment

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Deed of Sale was executed without Payment on Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:57 am

rascobell

Arresto Menor
What is the best way to approach so I can forced the buyer to pay the amount stated in the Deed of Sale that was already executed. Aminado naman po ang bumili na wala silang ibinayad sa lupang nalipat na ang titulo sa kanya. Ang bilihan po ay sa pagitan ng magkapatid. Ito po ay nangyari dahil tiwala po ang bawat isa na tututaparin ang nakasaad sa Deed of Sale.

View user profile

2 Re: Deed of Sale was executed without Payment on Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:00 pm

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua
File a civil action in court for cancellation of sale and recovery of ownership over the said property.

Summary judgement lang yan kasi the buyer already admitted the non compliance of his/her obligation.

View user profile

3 Re: Deed of Sale was executed without Payment on Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:48 pm

jd888

This is simply a Simulation of Payment and the Document was carried out without due consideration to the seller.

The Deed of Sale is VOID AB INITIO.

You can file for the Cancellation of Sale and Recovery of Ownership.

4 Re: Deed of Sale was executed without Payment on Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:31 am

shad_marasigan

Reclusion Perpetua
No need to file an action as the sale is null and void as if it is not written. No right is transferred and the transfer of title to his name is without legal effect. A void sale transaction produces no legal effect. You can complain for tresspassing against your property.

View user profile

5 Re: Deed of Sale was executed without Payment on Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:26 am

jd888

Get a Lawyer for this.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum