Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

USURER'S ISSUANCE OF WARRANT OF ARREST... FAKE?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

carl2999

Arresto Menor
A strange people (ununiformed police as they said) went to our house caught from a van saying that they have warrant of arrest to my mother... the warrant of arrest paper saying that my mother is accused of an estafa.. the amount that we can bail for my mother is 34k... the complainant is actually our neighbor... my mother's debt was 30+k and almost 50% of it had been paid paperly signed by the complainant... but there was long time which my mother was not able to pay and a notice from the usurer sent to my mother saying that my mother's debt due to failure of pay is 117k.... the warrant of arrest is informal.... they were from a simple van not a patrol... they didn't show any identification about themselves but only said they had a warrant of arrest to my mother... the warrant of arrest paper is not sealed.. they didn't even say where they will bring my mother. what should we do? what action we can do against the complainant? HELP ME PLEASE!!!!

View user profile

carl2999

Arresto Menor
now my mother went back home, the policemen accepted the down 5k to bail... how if they go back for the remaining....? Is it a fake warrant of arrest? if its fake, what action can we do against them...? plssss reply.... we dont have that such big money to bail....

View user profile

seeking_justice2013

Arresto Menor
First you should verify if there case filed against your mother.

Before makapag issue ng warrant of arrest dapat dumaan muna sa prosecutor's office ang case. If the fiscal find a probable cause to file a case against your mother then iaakyat sa court.

The court then will issue WOA. Nung nagpunta ang mga pulis first thing you should do is ask their identity- NAME, Position, what police station. told the police that you will go to their office to settle the bail. (but do not go to their office)

If you are sure that there is a case filed against your mother. go to your respective court. dun ka dapat magsesettle ng bail at hindi sa kung kanino. lalo na sa mga pulis.

View user profile

carl2999

Arresto Menor
now my family has decided to face the case, lalaban po kami.... but i have some few questions, just to be peacefully minded... ilang araw na po ako nd nakakatulog.... Sad

1. ano po bang mangyayari sa mother ko incase na matalo kami sa hearing??? makukulong po ba sya? diba po wala po nakukulong sa utang?
2. lalaban po kami, pero wala pa kaming pang piyansa, but still producing that certain amount.. can the court wait a short time for us to produce that amount/bail?
3. the policemen are pressuring us for the bail, madedetain daw po sya pag hindi nagbigay... pano kung bumalik po sila, may karapatan po ba mother ko na hindi sumama kahit na may warrant of arrest sya??
4. can the court reduce the bail for us? wala po kaming ganyang kalaking pera...
5. last po ay pano po kung mali mali pong information ung nakalagay sa papel (notice of demand po ata un) na ipinadala samin first before dumating po dito mga pulis, pwede po ba kaming mag reklamo?

SANA PO MASAGOT NYO PO....

View user profile

carl2999

Arresto Menor
PLSSSS PO.... REPLY PO....

View user profile

seeking_justice2013

Arresto Menor
go to PAO and seek help.

check this link

http://crusade-ph.tripod.com/archives/bail-bonds.htm

View user profile