Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

judicial dispute resolution

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 judicial dispute resolution on Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:16 pm


Arresto Menor
ask ko lang po if in case di naka punta s jdr, ma-warrant ba? meron n kmi compromise agreement. and nakalagay po s order from mtc in case da magkasundo sa mediation parties are directed to appear in court for jdr. the complainant txted me na need p dn daw po nmin attend.

View user profile

2 Re: judicial dispute resolution on Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:30 pm


An FTA (Failure to Attend) will generally result in a bench warrant being issued for the absentee person by the presiding judge.

An FTA is considered a contempt of court issue and there are corresponding penalties and some other cases imprisonment or ruling in favor of the other party.

The point being is, Just Attend.

Please be reminded that this advice is based solely on the facts you have narrated and my appreciation of the same. My opinion may vary when other facts are changed or elaborated.
View user profile

3 Re: judicial dispute resolution on Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:01 pm


Arresto Menor
ganun pala un kahit me compromise agreement na. problem po kasi me sakit ako. i dont think kakayanin ko lumabas ng house.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum