Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Badly need your help!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Badly need your help! on Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:04 pm


Arresto Menor
Good day!

I am a law student at Cagayan de Oro City. Unfortunately, I do not know as to how to let my illegitimate child use my surname. Is there any other way besides marrying the mother of the child? Yes I will marry her but I want to marry her after I become a lawyer in the future. My kid is going to be enrolled next school year that's why I want him to use my surname in school.

Thanks for you help

View user profile

2 Re: Badly need your help! on Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:32 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
Execute an Affidavit to Use the Surname of the Father, and an affidavit acknowledging the paternity of the child and have it recorded at the LCR.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum