Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

right of way

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 right of way on Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:30 pm

desa atinob

Arresto Menor
Hello poh! Can you help me with this dilemma poh? I just wanna ask regarding this matter, ang bahay poh kasi nmin ncorner ng isang bahay poh in front na ginagawa pa lang poh. Ngayon poh 'yong may-ari ayaw poh kami bigyan ng daan kahit konti. We're living there for 30 years na poh before their family vacate there. Do we still have the right of way poh bah? Hindi na poh kasi kami makakadaan soon kasi they will build a wall na poh dun. Please help me with this poh. Maraming Salamat poh.

View user profile

2 Re: right of way on Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:43 pm

ibonidarna

Reclusion Perpetua
File a petition for easement on right of way. But if you are going to use your neighbor's property, you have to pay for it.

View user profile

3 Re: right of way on Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:41 pm

aica

Arresto Menor
and please stop using "poh". It's nauseating. but ibonidarna is right.

View user profile

4 Re: right of way on Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:32 pm

raketizta

Arresto Menor
Question with this one, if the one asking the easement on the right of way (A) is to be paying the owner of the land (B), how is this to be documented to make it legally acceptable that A paid B to use the land. Can A put it in their title that they now own it or is it a type of lease?

View user profile

5 Re: right of way Today at 12:22 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum