Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reprimand with a probation of 1 year

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Reprimand with a probation of 1 year on Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:21 am

Arresto Menor
I am working for a BPO company here in Makati.
I'm handling a payroll account for US clients.
I made an erroneous entry for one US client and was given by my supervisor a written reprimand on OCT 2011. Then I made the same mistake again in August 2012 and was given a Final written reprimand. I made another mistake last January 2013 and was now subject for hearing for termination. I was informed that the error that I made have a probation for a year.I was given a chance to explain myself for every occassion.
When I made a mistake by Aug 2012, my mistake on 2011 of October was "refreshed" and carried over for my mistake in that okay?

Last edited by Jeyts88 on Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong spelling)

View user profile

2 Re: Reprimand with a probation of 1 year on Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:08 pm

Reclusion Perpetua
you were only reprimanded and put on probation?? you were lucky you were not terminated.

View user profile

3 Re: Reprimand with a probation of 1 year on Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:51 pm

habituality seems to be proven, but are the errors gross in nature? what were your mistakes? these 3 errors are what percentage of the total no. of entries you handle?

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

4 Re: Reprimand with a probation of 1 year on Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:43 am

Arresto Menor
It's called payroll entry wherein I entered the wrong salary amount for an employee in the US. I'm actually thinking about whether there is any law that would prohibit a company in providing a reprimand that last for a year which I think is not good for the welfare of an employee. But thinking about Article 282 section A, which is about company policy, I think my reasoning would be invalid.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum