Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

legitimate child

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 legitimate child on Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:13 pm


Arresto Menor
hi! i would like to ask an advice regarding my daughter's status where she was born out of wedlock in nov. 12,1995 but was registered on that day by the hilot at local civil registrar bearing his father's surname by declaring wrong marriage date. We were married after 1 year november 12, 1996. What process will i do to make this right. thanks and God bless

View user profile

2 Re: legitimate child on Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:33 pm


imo, a petition for correction of entry to be filed in the regional trial court where the birth certificate was registered

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum