Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clean my name

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Clean my name on Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:16 pm


Arresto Menor
Good Evening po!

Gusto ko na pong bayaran ang credit card ko it's been 4 years na rin before I stopped paying,nawalan kasi me ng work and now i'm focused with my son, baby pa kasi. Pnu ho ba ang magandang gawin? Ung mga binayaran ko before accumulated pa rin b un? Can they give me a final payment na un na lang ang babayaran ko. Gusto ko na rin po itong matapos...Please help. Thank you po.

View user profile

2 Re: Clean my name on Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:31 pm

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua
Go to the issuing bank and ask for statement of your account. I would suggest to settle it as early as possible to avoid the running/accumulating of interest.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum