Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

how to transfer land title from father to one children

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
need to transfer land title from father to me
reason: to expedite loan needed for house repair with the consent of my father
what are the requirements/papers/documents needed?

View user profile

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua
It can be done through:

1. Execute a Deed of Donation, or
2. a Deed of sale.

in both cases, you need a lawyer to draft the necessary documents to transfer the title from your father to you.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum