Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

partnership visa

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 partnership visa on Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:36 pm

Arresto Menor
I live in the Philippines and my fiance is a Filipino living in New Zealand. He's a resident there and will be a citizen in August. Our plan is for me to lodge an application for a partnership visa, so I can live with him in NZ. He's planning to go to the Philippines in June and get married. We are going to lodge the application days after the wedding. Our concern is, will there be any problems if we are married but the documents that we need to submit for the application state that I am single and I still use my last name? If we wait and I apply for the visa using my then-husband's last name and marital status, how long do we need to wait? When will my marital status and last name be updated after the wedding? How can I update my documents? Which do you think is better and easier for the application, single or married? Please help.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum