Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Urgent - Please Help...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Urgent - Please Help... on Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:39 am


Arresto Menor
Hi Po Mga Attorneys,

Good day!

Sana po matulungan niyo din po kamis a dapat namin na gagawin. Ganito po kasi yun pina pa sign po kami ng authority to deduct dahil deficit po kami sa tax. Nagkamali kasi ang company/ finance. Lahat halos mga single ang status which is ang tax exemption is P50k wherein sa married with dependent P75k then P25k per dependent so nagulat kami pag dating ng tax refund negative pa kami. Pag hindi po kami nag sign since mali po nila may karapatan po ba kami? kasi daw na close na yung book sa BIR something ganun ang paliwanag tapos e kakaltas na lng sa amin? ano po ang tama po namin gagawin I already sent them an email that im not giving them the authorization to deduct it from my salary.

Maraming Salamat po.

View user profile

2 Re: Urgent - Please Help... on Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:52 am


Raise this issue with NLRC/DOLE on the nearest office near you. This is absolutely unfair and somebody needs to be axed with this crazy situation.

Do not spend anymore time here in the Forum. Go and get the action going.

Call (02) 527-8000

Rosalinda Dimapilis Baldoz
Tel No: 527-3000 loc. 701, 703, 704, 706, 707
Fax No: 336-8182
Email: secrdb(AT)

Please be reminded that this advice is based solely on the facts you have narrated and my appreciation of the same. My opinion may vary when other facts are changed or elaborated.
View user profile

3 Re: Urgent - Please Help... on Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:23 am


Arresto Menor
Maraming salamat po sa inyong tulong.

View user profile

4 Re: Urgent - Please Help... on Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:11 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
sa point of view nang BIR.. eh dapat lang na bayaran nyo yung tamang tax.. palagay na nating nagkamali nang computation yung company.. kaya nga tinatama nila.... yun pa din yung tax na babayaran nyo.. kasi yun nga yung tamang computation.. makipag arrange na lang kayo na baka pwedeng i advance na muna nang company tapos thru salary deduction spread into a few months para hindi masyadong maramdaman..

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum