Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Concubinage vs. adultery

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Concubinage vs. adultery on Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:23 am

Confusedwife

Arresto Menor
Good evening po. Me asawa po ako,3 ang anak at married for 14yrs. My husband had an affair with another woman and bore a child. Despite of that i remained married to him and just forgive and forget. I thought it was over but last year he did the same mistake again,another affair with another woman and bore another child ,2 children with 2 different woman. These happened inside our marriage. Wala syang kinasama doon sa 2 pero yung huling babaeng na buntis nya ay dinala nya sa conjugal house namin for a week or 2. I am working abroad and my husband in the phil. What case could i file for my husband? And how i will get the custody of my children (18,14,7 yrs old)? I need your expertise and professional advice.thank u in advance.

View user profile

2 Help!!!! on Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:46 am

Confusedwife

Arresto Menor
Good evening po. Me asawa po ako,3 ang anak at married for 14yrs. My husband had an affair with another woman and bore a child. Despite of that i remained married to him and just forgive and forget. I thought it was over but last year he did the same mistake again,another affair with another woman and bore another child ,2 children with 2 different woman. These happened inside our marriage. Wala syang kinasama doon sa 2 pero yung huling babaeng na buntis nya ay dinala nya sa conjugal house namin for a week or 2. I am working abroad and my husband in the phil. What case could i file for my husband? And how i will get the custody of my children (18,14,7 yrs old)? I need your expertise and professional advice.thank u in advance.

View user profile

3 Re: Concubinage vs. adultery on Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:00 am

rchrd

these are the cases the prosecutor (fiscal) may choose from:
1. adultery
2. concubinage for the 2nd instance
3. violence against women and children
4. possibly bigamy if the man married either or both 1st and 2nd woman.

The prosecutor will choose which case or cases will be filed regardless of what you put in your complaint as crime allegedly committed.

as for the custody, you are still considered to be in custody of your children even though you are working abroad for them and they are living with your partner.

It is a differrent matter if you like to deprive your husband of joint custody of your common children.

View user profile

4 Re: Concubinage vs. adultery Today at 10:16 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum