Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

SSS Contribution

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 SSS Contribution on Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:09 pm


Arresto Menor
- pwede pa po ba ireklamo ang dating company dahil kulang niremit na sss contribution?

- nagcheck po kasi ako online at nakita kong walang amount for the month of nov. pero meron na for dec.

- chineck ko rin po pay slip ko for nov. at nklagay nmn na kinaltasan nila ako.

- kakaresign ko lang po ngayong feb. pero hindi pa ako kumukuha ng clearance ..ano po ba pwede ko ireklamo sa kanila?

View user profile

2 Re: SSS Contribution on Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:44 am


Reclusion Perpetua
talk to your previous company first.. show them your payslip.. ask them why there was no contribution.. baka may error lang on their part..

View user profile

3 Re: SSS Contribution on Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:16 pm


you can file a complaint at the SSS

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum