Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child Support for my daughter

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Child Support for my daughter on Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:16 pm


Arresto Menor
I need help. I have a daughter by my ex bf. We never got married. My daughter is now 10 years old. My ex signed the Birth Certificate as the father. He stopped giving monthly allowances 3 years ago. I feel he has to give support.He has abandoned the child. My problem is I do not have his address and do not anymore know where he works. I have his mobile numbers and he just ignores my plead to give what is due to his daughter. What can I do? Please advise.

View user profile

2 Re: Child Support for my daughter on Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:19 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
file economic abuse case. addressed to his last know address of to one of his relatives.

View user profile

3 Re: Child Support for my daughter on Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:05 am


Arresto Menor
Good Day! Ask ko lang po sana on how I can get a financial support from my daughter's father who happened to be an OFW? My child is an illegitimate one although she is using his father's surname. the problem started nung nag decide na po akong umalis ng UAE bringing the promise that he'll support our child. Nag asawa po sya nung time na buntis po ako. I tried to talked to him but then he's just giving me unending excuses. nakakapagod na rin po. I tried as well humingi sa HR nila ng employment certificate showing that he is capable of supporting our child but then the HR refused to give the documents kc private daw po yan. So paano po ba ang best way na gagawin ko dito? both of us are OFW pero future ng anak namin ang gusto ko siguraduhin dito. thanks.

View user profile

4 Re: Child Support for my daughter on Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:26 pm


send a demand letter then a complaint for economic abuse at the prosecutor's office

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: Child Support for my daughter on Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:33 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi Atty, gud pm po, paano po kung nakapirma ang father sa birth cert ng bata tapos sinabi po ng babae na wag munang puntahan yang bata dahil hindi mo naman anak yan, ngayon po nag file po ng case yung babae for child support, last 2004 e gusto ng father ng bata na magpa DNA test muna sila umayaw po ang babae at winidraw po nya yung case, last year 2012 finile nya po ulit ang case sinabi po ulit ng father na mag pa DNA muna sila bago sya magbigay ng support at sinabi ng father na hati sila sa gastos ng DNA pero ayaw po ng babae na maghati sila sa gastos sayang daw po kasi ang pera nya, gusto nya yung father lang po gagastos sa DNA, sino po ba dapat ang gumastos sa DNA test. Tnx po wait ko po reply nyo..

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum