Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Smilation of Birth

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Smilation of Birth on Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:52 pm


Arresto Menor
My case falls under RA 8552 (Domestic Adoption Act of 1998).

Please see:

Question 1: I want my name changed so as my parents to the biological ones, and file for Petition for Cancellation of my existing birth certificate, but I don't want to sue or have my non-biological parents be charged with the sanction for simulation of birth. Is that possible?

Question 2: What should be my first steps to be able to file this case, as well as the requirements?

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum