Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help child custody..

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Help child custody.. on Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:48 pm


Arresto Menor
hi there. im a father of 3 kids my wife and i have agreed to go our seperate ways.. by the way im not married to her but i acknowledged my children in their birth certificates
I would like to know if i can have custody of my 3 kids since the mother has no job and cant even support herself. on the other hand she demands that i give her financial support and she would take care of the children, but i feel that she only wants that to happen so she can have some money for herself. by the way i think she is now living with some guy so i feel like if i gave them money they would just spend it on their own expense. pls kindly enlighten me with some advice on what actions should i do. thanks and godbless to all of you..

View user profile

2 Re: Help child custody.. on Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:09 pm


i'm afraid only the mother of the illegit children has the right to custody and parental authority. you can file a complaint for custody, but you will have to prove that she is endangering the children.

and yes, you have to provide support. you don't have to give purely in cash. give groceries.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum