Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child Support

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Child Support on Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:15 pm

anavillarba

Arresto Menor
Good day!
I have a live-in partner and we've been together for 10 years. We have a 4-year old son. He's married and has a 12-year old daughter with his wife. We are sending child support every month, but wife kept asking for more. Now, the wife is threatening us that she will contact my partner's employer in Qatar to ask for child support. My partner is an OFW in Qatar. My questions are: 1. Will this child support issue be a reason for my partner to be sent back to the Philippines? 2. What advices could you give to help us? Should we have a written agreement?
I highly appreciate your response!
Thank you!

View user profile

2 Re: Child Support on Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:16 pm

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua
anavillarba wrote: 1. Will this child support issue be a reason for my partner to be sent back to the Philippines?

No. You cannot be deported for non supporting your family.

anavillarba wrote:
2. What advices could you give to help us? Should we have a written agreement?

Written agreement will not suffice, support as a rule can never be subject to compromise.

The wife's threat is a legal threat, we can do nothing about it, it is a right afforded by law to the LEGAL wife likewise, it is the obligation of the Father to support his legitimate child, it is a continuing support and the amount varies from time to time depending on the needs of the child.

View user profile

3 Re: Child Support on Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:10 pm

anne_chung

Arresto Menor
makukulong po ba ang lalaking may asawa kapag hindi sya nagsustento sa kanyang anak? paano po kung nag-agree sya sa hinihingi ng kanyang wife at patuloy pa rin ang wife nya sa pang haharass sa kanya? gayong wala naman pong kasulatan tungkol sa sustento. kailangan po bang kumausap na ng lawyer para po mailagay na sa agreement ang sustento at makakuha na rin po ng chance na makasama ng tatay ang kanyang anak?

View user profile

4 Re: Child Support Today at 8:37 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum