Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

malversation case

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 malversation case on Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:12 am


Arresto Menor
hi i work before as a treasurer in our barangay. and i want to ask help and advice from you what will i do.. i used the money amounting to 100k fund of our barangay for my own cause. i told it to our brgy. captain and he just said that i only have 3 months to pay for that money for them not to sue me a case. but i dont know what to do and where to get that amount of money for 3 months.please help me...

View user profile

2 Re: malversation case on Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:55 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
you have to return the money of the people there is no way out.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum