Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to get lien hold on property based on U.S.A. Court ordered restitution?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Hi - How can a U.S. Court ordered restitution be recognized in the Philippines. I am owed restitution but the person only owns property in the Philippines. I am also a Filipino. I'm looking to get my restituion claim paid by the property in the Philippines. Who should I contact for this? Any ideas?

View user profile

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua
Go to the court where the property is located and take/file for a judicial notice that U.S. Order, with transfer of title over that property to your name.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum