Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Leased Property ORs, contract not given Restroom, Electrical and Laundry Area are Faulty

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Dear Attorney,

We pid an Apartmetn in Feb 29, 2012 deposit and advance4 and transferred in MArch, and found out that the laundry area and restroom is broken and water from sewers and neighbors goes to our CR and laundry Area. When there's rain, backflows from sewer to our place, destorying our furnitures and posted health hazards. Faulty electricals are and the stagnant water from CR and Laundry area where reported, but the owner refused to have it fixed, and keep on collecting. For motnhs we are paying, but the one collecting would promise to give OR and Contract, but, to no avail. She/Collector (relative) gave paper receipt only for the downpayment and advance and OR without TIN nor VAT registration. Another collector who introduced herself as Lessors daughter collected the monthly rent, and issued paper ORS in months of July and August and December 21012, only. Despite our demand for receipt, she will just tell us to give it , but never did. I lapsed to pay January 2013, to give the owner time to repair the house, but,this February 2013, we received a Demand from Baranggay to vacate the area and showed us a billing that we are not paying for the months that she did not give us an OR. She also told us that she is the daughter of the owner/Lessor, but, upon our query, it turned out that she's just the lessors employee.

If we are evicted,my children 's school will be disrupted, as two of them will be graduating this March. One in College and another one in Elementary.Another one is in #rd year high as well.

The dates of Notice of Baranngay hearing has lapsed twice, and we are harrassed that a warrant of arrest will be issued for non appearance.

WE paid, but the ORs were not issued. What is our recourse. We would opt to use our deposit and advance and can we ask them to pay damages

Thanks you.


I am a solo parent fending for three children

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum