- I was given a termination letter before my 5th month with the company
- No warning or appraisal of any kind was done before I got the letter
- I was, however, given an "appraisal" with failing marks (same date the letter was given to me)
- I was never given a copy of the metrics used for my evaluation
- I don't have and was never given a job description either
- No goals or targets were set and put in paper either
- No complaint, incident report, etc of any kind filed against me
- No memos, written warning of any kind either
I reviewed the Labor Code Article 281 for Probationary Employment and I'm not on any "just cause" for termination provision.
I was given the option to resign. And because I was emotionally distraught, I submitted my resignation letter the next day. Only my boss didn't want to receive it so I had to address it to our HR Head.
How do I know if I should file a complaint against my employer? Help, please.