Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Petition for child support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Petition for child support on Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:32 pm

Hi,im single parent, 32 years old. I have 3 kids. Just like to ask what actions should i take to ask for a financial support from their father. We are not married, my kids surname are in their father and he is declared in their birth certificate. Its hard to ask for a financial support to him, before he will give we had to argue and parang nagmamakaawa pa ako sa kanya para magbigay siya sa mga bata. May usapan kami na magbibigay siya ng sustento kada buwan at may sinulat pa nga siya sa papel pero hinde naman niya tinutupad. What should i do to get a child support from him? Thanks and God Bless... Smile

View user profile

2 Re: Petition for child support on Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:59 am


Reclusion Perpetua
File a case for violation of RA 9262 on the grounds of Economic Abuse.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum