Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

RIRDP pending case with Warrant to re-apply NBI clearance

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

good shepherd

Arresto Menor
Can I still re-apply an NBI clearance if I do have a pending case of RIRDP (I hit a taxi car which my previous employer's insurance company pending reimbursement of the insurance claim for the taxi owner) which I found out previously a year ago after I apply the NBI Clearance when the Quality Control ask me to report to RTC? If I fail to pay the Bail which the RTC ask me to do, what will happen to me if say I will re-apply for the clearance? Is NBI going to detain me because of the warrant of arrest that the RTC had issued to me? Do I need an attorney to attend this case, however I don't have enough money to pay for him.

I have a traffic accident happened somewhere March 2008 when I was driving our company vehicle going to our branch from Bicutan to Quezon City which collided the rear bumper of a Taxi (Reficarmel) the taxi tag that I remember along E. Rodriguez Jr Avenue (near former CAT showroom). We have done police report for insurance claims and the taxi's initial comprehensive insurance were use but later ask me that my company will reimburse all their expenses for them, however my companies insurance claim rejected my credentials where I am only holding a Non-Pro license, then we go with my company's attorney to attend the hearing which the taxi complainant was issuing.

I had attended the 1st session of the case for the filing to RTC wherein I have our employer's attorney. After the 1st session, succeeding sessions was being attended by our attorney in order for me to still continue my work. However after 7 months, I resigned from my job in October 2008. Then I went to an overseas job and worked until September 2011. Then when I apply a local job in November 2011, I was asked to apply for my NBI clearance but the NBI clerk told me to report to the Quality Control (QC) and then the QC asked me to go to RTC to confirm the case. Then I found out that it was the Taxi Claims which turned to be RIRDP. I find out that our company's insurance claim did not pay the counter claim of the taxi owner. Do I have the right to ask from my previous employer to solve the case for me since I was being employed by them during the process of the case? Is it an obligation for me or by my previous company to settle the case even the accident comes during my tenure which my work requires, mobility (I am a service engineer) and is now affecting even in my future career because of this unsettled case and accident which i did not meant to happen? There has been no feedback to me even from our company during the processing of the case that the civil case will become a criminal case (RIRDP).

What shall I need to do?

Last edited by good shepherd on Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional information)

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum