Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

child custody

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 child custody on Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:51 am

creampuff88

Arresto Menor
gudam po. manghihingi po sana ako ng advice. kung hindi po kasal at may anak (wala pa pong 7yrs old), pero yung babae po ang talagang may other guy, at nakikipaghiwalay para makisama dun sa lalake.

may magagawa po ba ang father to get the custody of child?

salamat po.

View user profile

2 Re: child custody on Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:48 pm

alu

Arresto Menor
hmmm...for obvious reason, meron naman karapatan makuha ni husband yung mga kids nya, kaya lang, papatunayan mo na capable ka para sayo mapunta child custody... bounce

View user profile

3 Re: child custody on Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:40 pm

attyLLL

it will be very difficult because only the mother has the right to parental authority and custody of the illegitimate child.

since she is single, she has the right to go with someone else.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

4 Re: child custody on Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:37 am

alu

Arresto Menor
pano kung bad si mommy? tas wala work? hindi stable life nya? tas ang present partner ay hindi rin stable ang life? possible ba na maging laban ni husband para makuha yung mga kids nya?? kawawa nmn mga kids, diba??

View user profile

5 Re: child custody on Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:38 pm

creampuff88

Arresto Menor
attyLLL wrote:it will be very difficult because only the mother has the right to parental authority and custody of the illegitimate child.

since she is single, she has the right to go with someone else.

how difficult po kaya? is there any choice. it's possible na mag-suffer yung kid, dahil obvious na bad yung mommy. Pano po kung mapatunayan na the mother is practicing prostitution, at kani-kaninong lalaki sumasama. Is that can be considered a threat to child's sfaety and morale? thank you po.

View user profile

6 Re: child custody on Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:44 pm

jd888

[G.R. No. 154994. June 28, 2005]

JOYCELYN PABLO-GUALBERTO, petitioner, vs. CRISANTO RAFAELITO GUALBERTO V, respondent.

But sexual preference or moral laxity alone does not prove parental neglect or incompetence. Not even the fact that a mother is a prostitute or has been unfaithful to her husband would render her unfit to have custody of her minor child.[51] To deprive the wife of custody, the husband must clearly establish that her moral lapses have had an adverse effect on the welfare of the child or have distracted the offending spouse from exercising proper parental care.

7 Re: child custody on Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:15 pm

creampuff88

Arresto Menor
Ang hirap. Im taking any chance sana.

Ang kinakatakot ko lang po kasi, since hindi naman anak ng pakikisamahang lalake yung bata, he can do harm to her (or worst, most of the case, minomolestiya), at ayaw ko sanang umabot pa dun ang sitwasyon. Kung good lang sana ang mother, she can keep the child, pero hindi ganon ang sitwasyon.....

View user profile

8 Re: child custody on Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:50 am

Nikkien

Arresto Menor
Need help po.my husband had a 1st marriage Civil catholic pa xa noon.wen I met him hiwalay na cla ng wife Nya at converted Muslim na xa.i got pregnant ngpakasal kmi civil pero Islam na religion nmn.is it legal?ung kasal namin? Tpos ngaun I found out he had an affair.gusto ko na mkipghiwalay kso I'm going to work abroad.so custody ng bata sa knya.c husband nmn Plan dn mgwork abroad kanino mapupunta custody ng anak nmn kng both parents is not around? Pls help po.tnx

View user profile

9 Re: child custody on Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:20 pm

attyLLL

if the second marriage was under civil rites, not muslim rites, then it is void.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

10 Re: child custody Today at 10:39 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum