Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ano po ang gagawin ko kc pinapalit ako ng rdo ng bago klung pinapasukan dati po ako may negosyo na matagal ng naisara

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
matagal n pong naisara yung dati kung negosyo na-i close ko po sa city hall ung buisness ko pero ung sa bir hnd ko na declare n close ngaun po kailangan ko maglipat ng rdo hnd po ako pinapayagn dahil naka open pa ung dati kung buisness may mga penalty daw po akong babayran...ano po ang gagawin ko wala

View user profile

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua
File an affidavit for cessation of business, no income, or closure of business and attached therein those papers/documents as submitted to the city hall.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum