Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 MONETARY DAMAGES on Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:50 pm


Arresto Menor
If found guilty po ba yun mistress... kung magkano po ba ang dinemand ko yun din ang susundin ng court? paano kung malaki ang hinihingi ko at di naman maibigay ng mistress?

re child support... ilan percent po ba sa sweldo ng asawa ko pwede ibigay? possible ba if magdemand ako ng 50-70%?
pwede din ba ako humingi ng support since pinatigil nya ako sa trabaho nun nagkaanak na kami?

conc. evidence na ba ang voice recording if mag file ako ng case against them?

View user profile

2 Re: MONETARY DAMAGES on Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:37 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
I believe there is no limit as long as you can afford the filing fee. Habang tumataas kasi ang amount na kini-claim mo, tumataas din ang filing fee. Also, you cannot be 100% sure that the court will grant it. at kung hindi maibigay ng mistress yung amount? Hmmm.. wala lang. wala kang mgagawa kung wala siyang pera.

About sa support; You can ask for both of you and your child, pero humingi lamang ng maayon sa actual needs nyo. Being the mother, you also have the obligation to provide for your kid. Isipin mo din na kailangan din ng provider ng pera sa mabuhay.

If the recording was obtained illegally, no.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum