Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Concern Father

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Concern Father on Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:20 am

Arresto Menor
Hi...Glad to be back here again..I need your advice about this...Presently, my mom is taking care of my daughter..Me and her mother are not married and working abroad..I understand that the mother has the full custody of our child...The reason why our daughter is under the care of my mom it's because nobody in their place can commit to take good care of my daughter..Her parents are old and have health problems and they can't find a nanny for my daughter...lately my daughter's mother, told me that when she will go home and get our daughter from my mom and let her parents take care of our daughter and she'll go back abroad...I talk to her parents and they told me that they are very worried coz they are not capable taking care of my's okay for me if my daughter will stay with them as long my daughter is well taken care of. what can I do about this? thank you

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum