Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Paperworks to be done

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Paperworks to be done on Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:04 am

werfree16

Arresto Menor
hi we are selling are house i would like to know what paper works need to be done.
kasi po andito po ako sa ibang bansa gusto ko pong malaman kung ano ano po ang dapat lakarin po namin.

salamat po
rochelled

View user profile

2 Re: Paperworks to be done on Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:16 pm

jd888

Who is the owner of the House & Lot? You? Is it conjugal Property? Then so, send an SPA to your wife but make sure it was notarized or duly documented by the nearest Philippines Consulate or Embassy near the country of your work.

Just make sure you have typed the correct "Technical Description" and "TCT Number".

Then, tell your wife to do all the documentations with the help of a Real Estate Broker. It is more safe.

Your wife may need to execute:

1. Contract to Sell / Offer to Sale of Real Estate Property
2. Deed of Absolute Sale

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum