Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adultery case

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Adultery case on Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:54 pm


Arresto Menor
My wife had a child with another man and we are still married. how can i secure my daughter and get full custody of her and also how can i file an adultery case against my wife?

View user profile

2 Re: Adultery case on Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:15 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
as per my experience. if your wife is living in together with her man. once you appeal for a custody of your daugther. and reason this out. the court might be give considerations for the situations for safety purposes of your daughter not to living in with your wife;s man.

you might have a good chance to get your daughter from them even your daughters age under 7.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum