Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fake deed of sale

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Fake deed of sale on Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:14 pm

Arresto Menor
My mother brother my uncle inherit a piece of land and sold to my mother 1980. They signed a deed of sale and had been titled to my parents. My uncle died 2004, and my auntie claiming the deed of sale is fake. They went to court and the signatures is not match as they used as a specimen signature is on his SS ID, my uncle has signatures in several specimen that he used his full name and used full name when he signed the deed of sale to my mom, according to the judge, they rulled That this was not a valid as a proof of signature. So natalo ang mom ko. Ever since my mom paid the taxes of the land, and this should be considered that the owner of the land. Hinde naibalik ang pambayad ng taxes since 1980 to 2007. Nagbayad pa kami ng danyos . Pwede po bang ipa open ang case at silipin uli?..please help ..thanks

View user profile

2 Re: Fake deed of sale on Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:20 pm

The decision of MTCC/RTC can only be reversed or modified when there has been substantial errors

Sec. 11. Scope of judgment. The Court of Appeals may reverse, affirm or modify the judgment and increase or reduce the penalty imposed by the trial court, remand the case to the Regional Trial Court for new trial or retrial, or dismiss the case.

If you really wanted to pursue this, tell your Legal Counsel to take this with Court of Appeals.

Please be reminded that this advice is based solely on the facts you have narrated and my appreciation of the same. My opinion may vary when other facts are changed or elaborated.
View user profile

3 Re: Fake deed of sale on Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:18 pm

Arresto Menor
Thank you po.

View user profile

4 Re: Fake deed of sale Today at 3:10 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum