Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child Support

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Child Support on Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:05 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi good day!!

I just want an advice with regards to my daughter. Can i ask for a child support from her father? The birth certificate doesn't have her father's name and she was not acknowledged. Do i have a right to ask for a child support? Thank you!

View user profile

2 Re: Child Support on Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:57 am


as long as you have evidence that the man is your daughter's father, you have the right to ask for child support.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum