Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tutorial on Negotiable LawPLEASE....

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Tutorial on Negotiable LawPLEASE.... on Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:41 am

adventcaremkt

Arresto Menor
could someone, anyone help us on Negotiable Law ? there is a lot on ambiguity especially on the terminologies used which we cannot truly understand appreciate it in a reality. Take for example a Bill of Exchange, a Check..how wold you identify it as an endorsement in blank? how would you convert it to special endorsement? what are the real and original defenses available by the holder in good faith or the transferee? and what is really a holder in good faith? Is there a book that we can read with examples? Im not a commerce grad prior to entering law...this are weird terminologies..wish someone can help us.thanks.

View user profile

2 Re: Tutorial on Negotiable LawPLEASE.... on Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:13 am

shad_marasigan

Reclusion Perpetua
adventcaremkt wrote:could someone, anyone help us on Negotiable Law ? there is a lot on ambiguity especially on the terminologies used which we cannot truly understand appreciate it in a reality. Take for example a Bill of Exchange, a Check..how wold you identify it as an endorsement in blank? how would you convert it to special endorsement? what are the real and original defenses available by the holder in good faith or the transferee? and what is really a holder in good faith? Is there a book that we can read with examples? Im not a commerce grad prior to entering law...this are weird terminologies..wish someone can help us.thanks.

There is a good book of Timoteo Aquino for Negotiable Instrument from Rex Bookstore if I am not mistaken.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum