Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 SPA TO SELL/ QUIT CLAIM ... on Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:33 am


Arresto Menor
I have an SPA dated 2005 from my ex husband to sell our
conjugal property since it is in his name but until now 2013, I have no buyer.I renovated the house and pay my ex for his fair share, and we decided to make an agreement on a QUIT CLAIM that he signed.
My question is this:
Do I need to register in the ROD the SPA?
since the TITLE is still in his name? OR

Do I need to register only the QUIT CLAIM that he executed?

Please advise me so I can do the necessary steps.

View user profile

2 Re: SPA TO SELL/ QUIT CLAIM ... on Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:51 pm


Reclusion Temporal
better register because there is a risk of your ex selling the property to some other person.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum