Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Free Legal Assistance for Annulment

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Free Legal Assistance for Annulment on Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:04 pm

c8thyl0p3z

Arresto Menor
Gusto kong mag file ng annulment sa asawa kong nagtatrabaho ng limang taon sa abroad hanggang ngaun.

Ang PAO po ba tumutulong sa mga ganitong kaso?

View user profile

2 Re: Free Legal Assistance for Annulment on Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:34 pm

pwede po ba n magbgay kmi ng kalahati sa napagksunduan nmin halaga ng lawyer ko kht ala p pong phsychologist?at pwede po ba akong humingi ng reciept sa bngay kong pera?

View user profile

3 Re: Free Legal Assistance for Annulment on Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:36 pm

jfa

Arresto Menor
Hi! Well first of all thanks for having an opportunity to being able to share with you my long-time problem with my wife.  We've been married since 1986 & had six children.  Although our marriage can be considered not a perfect one, it was in 2009 that we had a serious misunderstanding that resulted of some light infliction to my wife in which I believe she took advantage of, in order to ' get what she wanted from me '.  It was due of her " wanting to let our eldest son take up Medicine in college at University of the Philippines" with just meager income that we are having .  With so much of the requirements needed in the course to finish, and having five children later to support their career, it resulted in a heated discussion between the two of us in which I inflicted some minor wound in both her arms & back.  This is also to include our youngest son, about 2 years old who got hit by falling flower vase in his forehead during the commution, with minor wound.  Immediately, she took advantage of this situation of having reason for us separated while pursuing the ownership of our house & lot, later selling them. Incidentally, these were given to me & my sister when we're still single. She intended to be staying away from me for good and our six children taking care by herself.  She filed a case against me in 2010 at the Malolos Family Court (Bulacan) on RA 9262 in pursuing of having us not to live together as husband and wife in the future.  I hope you can provide me an advice on this matter on what to do?  Also, maybe you can help find a lawyer in this matter to depend my case since it is now drastically affecting how can get employed again to support my childrens education in which 4 of them are now in college. You can contact through my mobile phone number +639391898287 (Smart). Thank you and looking forward in hearing from you.  I remain, jfa

View user profile

4 Re: Free Legal Assistance for Annulment on Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:05 pm

rey04

Arresto Mayor
@ jfa - any lawyer can represent you but I suggest choose a lawyer that has a heart in representing you coz expensive yan. much better influencial too in the palace of justice. my opinion lang....

View user profile

5 Re: Free Legal Assistance for Annulment on Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:52 pm

attyLLL

jfa, the court will appoint a lawyer from PAO for you.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

6 Re: Free Legal Assistance for Annulment on Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:15 pm

c8thyl0p3z

Arresto Menor
I believe, their are still certain expenses that i need to prepare for... what are those ATTYLLL

View user profile

7 Re: Free Legal Assistance for Annulment on Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:10 pm

clicker1321

Arresto Menor
Hello po good day!

Magttanong lang po ng legal advice.

Yung bf ko po has been separated with his legal wife for 12 years now. Kinasal sila noong 21 years old sila because nabuntis po ng bf ko yung asawa nya. After 3 years of living together naghiwalay din po sila and yung anak nila nasa custody ng babae. Ngaun po, may ibang kinakasama na yung asawa nya and nagkaron pa sila ng anak na 4 yrs old na. Gusto po namin magpakasal ng bf ko at gawin ito sa legal na process.

1. Anu po ba ang dapat namin gawin to file an annulment?
2. Malakas po bang grounds for annulment yung nangyare sakanila since ngaun may ibang kinakasama yung babae and may anak pa cya sa iba?
3. Gaano po kaya katagal ang kanilang kaso sa sitwasyon nila?

Salamat :-)

View user profile

8 Re: Free Legal Assistance for Annulment on Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:39 pm

attyLLL

cathy, filing fees which will go up if you have properties. and pao rarely accepts civil cases.

clicker, look up the grounds for annulment in the forum

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum