Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pregnant with a married man

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Pregnant with a married man on Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:56 pm


Arresto Menor
Please give me advise. My bf was not legally separated w/ his wife and its going 8 yrs n silang hiwalay. Last year his xwife ay nagkaroon n ng different family at nagkaanak n din. This year me and my bf will be having a baby. Ask ko lng po if pwede b isunod sa surname ng bf ko ang soon child namin? And if ever dumating iyong time n manggulo c xwife sa amin eh may pwede b kming ilaban since sya ang unang nagkaanak sa iba? Sana pls help. Tnx

View user profile

2 Re: Pregnant with a married man on Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:31 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
just let your bf acknowlege the child by signing in to BC.
and about sa sec isue. i doubt if hes wife file a case of concibinage againts sa inyo. and if ever? then better be ready sa counter ofense nyo. to be fair

View user profile

3 Re: Pregnant with a married man on Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:13 pm


Arresto Menor
Thanks a lot sa advice.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum