Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

R.A.9262 Economic Violence

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 R.A.9262 Economic Violence on Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:33 pm

ekim chiu

Arresto Menor
Good Day, the case of which my ex-wife charge me with was recently dismissed by the city prosecutor due to lack or insufficiency of evidence which was I expected all along. I have not contacted any lawyer after my counter affidavit which I sent to the prosecutor because I have no money to spend and in my own initiative made my rejoinder affidavit on my own whereas I clearly state the truth behind the allegations my ex is charging me..just today February 20, 2013, I received a registered mail addressed to the city prosecutor from my ex wife FOR A MOTION RECONSIDERATION on the decision. for now, I am lost what to do next or what kind of papers i should prepare, I already have prepared my affidavit and it just need a title..should I head it the documents with just "AFFIDAVIT" or should I type in something else..HELP me please, It cost me a thousand pesos just to have my counter affidavit prepared before and I have no more money to spend for this..I hope someone can help me. thanks

View user profile

2 Re: R.A.9262 Economic Violence on Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:15 am

jd888

REPUBLIC OF THE PHILIPPINES
DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
OFFICE OF THE CITY PROSECUTOR
X x x CITY

X x x,
Complainants,
IS No. x x x
- versus –

R.A.9262 Economic Violence
X x x,
Respondents.

x----------------------------x

COUNTER-AFFIDAVIT
OF THE RESPONDENT X x x

THE UNDERSIGNED RESPONDENT respectfully state:

1. ADMISSIONS AND DENIALS.
X x x. (omitted)

2. DISCUSSION
X x x. (omitted)

P R A Y E R
X x x. (omitted)

NOTARIES x x x x

3 Re: R.A.9262 Economic Violence on Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:04 am

ekim chiu

Arresto Menor
thanks po...but the case was already dismissed by the prosecutor.. Gumawa ng Motion for Reconsideration ang ex wife ko and nagbigay ng bago affidavit which was not included sa unang palitan namin ng documents..I know magbibigay ng bago decision an prosecutor regarding the new evidence presented by my ex...what I need to know po is what actions should I do if ireverse ng prosecutor ang decision nya..what documents ang dapat ko gawin? may bago din ako evidence to present po..I need to know po the heading ng documents? Is it Counter Affidavit pa rin sa Motion ng ex ko or Appeal na..

View user profile

4 Re: R.A.9262 Economic Violence on Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:06 pm

jd888

If you do not mind, I wish for you to visit the nearest Public Attorneys Office. There are strict and concise standards to be met with regards to this. I wish for you to be careful.

5 Re: R.A.9262 Economic Violence on Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:01 pm

attyLLL

"Opposition to Motion for Reconsideration"

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

6 Re: R.A.9262 Economic Violence on Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:28 pm

ekim chiu

Arresto Menor
thank you so much sa replies po.. nakatulong po kayo ng malaki sa akin..as of now I am waiting for the decision of the prosecutor regarding the motion of my ex. I am now preparing my arguments / affidavit regarding said motion.. I would like very much to visit the Public Attorneys Office near me if my time permits me. thank you po

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum