Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

child support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 child support on Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:14 pm


Arresto Menor
hello atty,
good day po, nais ko po sana linawin ang aking problema po sa inyo atty. ang 20% na kinakaltas po sa basic salary ko hindi pa po ba pasok ang allowances po dun?kasi nakalagay po dun sa agreement namen na 20% basic salary and allowances which is po nung nasa owwa po kami wala po kami napag usapan na kailangan ko pa magbigay ng allowances kasi pag kakaalam ko po atty.ang kaya nga po ako nagpapadala ng 20% galing sa basic salary ko yun po ay allowances na.kung kailangan ka po magbigay ng allowances ano po ang tawag dun sa 20% na basic salary na pinapadala ko atty? pwdi po ba nila ako makasuhan ng breach of contract? kasi po atty.kng kailangan ko pa magbigay ng allowances san po kakaltasin yun sa basic salary ko ulit?panu naman po ang sarili kong pamilya?wla po kami napag usapan na allowances pa.basic salary ko lang po ang napag usapan namen na 20%, yung ex gf ko may permanent work din po sya kaya hindi naman siguro pwedi na ganun kalaki. pwdi ko rin ba ipaglaban na wala po kami napag usapan na may allowances pa which is yong pinapadal kong 20% ng basic salary ko ay yun na po ang pag kakaalam kung allowances ng bata?? salamat po atty!

View user profile

2 Re: child support on Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:08 pm


how much does the 20% come out to? it will all depend on the circumstances.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum