Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help on Adultery case, Im so confused!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Help on Adultery case, Im so confused! on Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:33 pm


Arresto Menor
My wife and I had been (not legally) separated for almost 8 years without communication. What happened is that she took our child and she has been working in Hong Kong for almost 7 years na yata.

I recently found out na meron syang boyfriend (Pinoy din) and judging from facebook mukang matagal na sila at magkasama. Marami din silang photos together with my son.

Andami kasi akong nakikitang adultery case dito at madalas sinasabi na pag nagcommit ng adultery outside of Phil territory eh walang kaso. Paano po pag ganito di ko ba pwede makasuhan ng adultery ung asawa ko?

1. Marami po silang picture sa facebook na magkasama sila palagi lalo na kasama nila ung anak ko at sobrang close sila. Base din sa mga picture na nakapost eh magkasama sila sa iisang bahay.

2. Ung pangalan po ng wife ko sa facebook eh me pangalan din nung boyfriend nya na parang iisa lang ang facebook account nila.

3. Pwede ko po bang gamitin testigo ang anak ko na makapagpatunay na magkasama nga sila sa iisang bubong nung wife ko? Dahil bata pa ung anak ko nung nilayo sa akin malamang na ung boyfriend nung asawa ko ang alam nyang tatay nya obvious naman sa mga photo.

View user profile

2 Re: Help on Adultery case, Im so confused! on Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:53 pm


you can file a civil case for damages here and it will prosper if you are able to prove it..

you can file a criminal complaint for adultery here, but it will probably be dismissed because the acts were committed outside ph territory.

i am not familiar with HK laws, but if adultery is considered a crime there, you can file a complaint there and it will prosper if you are able to prove it.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum