Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

legal custody if mother is in abroad.Marriage is On going annulment

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Hello,I just want to ask regarding a case wherein there is a pending case of RA9262 economic abuse non support of child with RA 7610 child abuse to the husband.There is an ongoing annulment process,Will the husband had a legal right to get the custody to their 3 years old son?
What if there is a special power of attorney regarding custody as well as DSWD was informed prior to deployment of the mother to abroad.Can the husband get the child to the grandmother who is the legal guardian as approved by DSWD?Any case that the husband can give to the mother of the child if he actually economically abuse both of them?Any comment in this issue...Just wondering...

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
I think the father has a strong chance to get child. In the absence of the mother the father will get the custody, and vice-versa. Unless the mother can show that the father is a danger to the child then the court may grant the temporary custody to the grandmother. Just my opinion.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum