Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

filed R.A 9262

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 filed R.A 9262 on Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:25 am


Arresto Menor
gud day! just want to ask I filed a case (ra9262 still waiting for resolution from city prosecutor) against my husband he is in US now but will come home in a weeks time coz he wants to get a job here. I know that would be favorable sa side ko. He said he will not support me (well he stopped a year ago eventho he signed an agreement between the two of us that he will) unless i drop the case. He will come here to deal with the case daw kc he is required to provide an nbi clearnce sa job application,but he said he cant get one coz he has a record appearing,questions are:

1. is that possible kahit wala pang resolution?
2. if yes, what can he or his lawyer do,if he gets one,to remove the record sa nbi so he could get the job?
* not concern about him but I think it would be better odds for me pag dito sya work.
3. how to request an early resolution?

Thanks in advance

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum