Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

is it possible to file a criminal case to someone who commits estafa?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
gud day sir ang friend ko nagkautang sa isang pastor na walang permit at 70percent ang tobo nag file nang criminal case o estafa c pastor sa kanya is it posible po ba na mka pag file sya nang criminal case kahit wala syang permit at 70percent ito?

View user profile


A person-to-person debt that does not necessarily involves a lending corporation does not necessarily need to have permit.

To the simplest form: "Umutang siya sa isang Tao"

They have an agreement, no matter what their agreements are, each party is bound by it, this is "Usapang Maayos".

The Pastor can file Small Claims at MTCC/RTC of your Locale.

Please be reminded that this advice is based solely on the facts you have narrated and my appreciation of the same. My opinion may vary when other facts are changed or elaborated.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum