Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seek Legal Advise

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Seek Legal Advise on Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:55 pm


Arresto Menor
I want to file annulment but I am working in Bahrain and my exhusband is working as seaman. I have 21 days vacation yearly. what the best quick solution for this? I had been Mrs. for 17 years without husband.

The reason I want to file annulment it because I always have problems in every legal application, processing as they needed and required due to my married status. Nakakasawa na din ng ganun situation at nakakainis.

Kindly help me in this. thank you so much

Last edited by Anabelle on Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additonals only)

View user profile

2 Re: Seek Legal Advise on Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:41 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
There is no short cut in annulment. You can hire a lawyer to represent you in the court while you are away. Also, if that is the reason why you are filing annulment, you will just waste your time and money. Better think of something else, a better ground. here are the possible grounds for annulment.

1. Lack of parental consent in certain cases.
2. Insanity.
3. Fraud.
4. Force, intimidation or undue influence.
5. Impotence.
6. STD.

View user profile

3 Re: Seek Legal Advise on Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:58 am


Arresto Menor
Aq po need ko din po advice.. Hirap po mgpost using cp.. Baby boy beda po nsa birth cert ko, nag-aral po q gammit muna ko ng ibang name. Jay mark uson beda, 1996nkbuntis po q at nplitan s secret marriage s tulong ng fixer. 2004 nagdecide mother ko plitan name ko s bc, nging jaydee dulay beda. Valid b kasal nmin o hndi? Kc ung name ko s mc nvr exist kht s nso man lang.. May live-in partner, may 3kids n kmi gusto nming mgpksal kumuha kmi ng cenomar prehong single lumabas. Kaso bka mghbol exwife. Ang tanong may habol b sya? Kc db iba nmn name ko s birth cert at marriage cert nmin.. Pls rply po asap mrming slmt po..

View user profile

4 Re: Seek Legal Advise on Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:39 pm


if she files a case of bigamy against you, that's not going to be a good defense.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum