Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 malpractice on Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:11 pm


Arresto Menor
good day!.. is it allowed to file case against the dr. hu did an operation without an ultrasound?.. den he sched for a 2nd operation kasi my tumubo na bukol sa gilid ng inuperahan.. ng na sa loob na ng operating room ung patient ay hindi na sinipot ng dr ung patient.ksi daw my naghihintay dn po daw sa knya na oder patient.. naturok na po lahat ng gamot for operation sa patient tapos bglang hindi matutuloy ung operation ksi d nga po sinipot ng dr. ung patient..anu po ba ung pwedeng ikaso against d dr?.. hope u can help me po.. thank u n GODBLESS.. ))

View user profile

2 Re: malpractice on Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:08 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
you can file an administrative complaint with the PRC with regard to his practice-this is to impose punishment administratively. you can also file for damages due to medical malpractice and to ask the court to let the doctor shoulder the expense you incurred and also the expenses and cost of the litigation.

View user profile

3 Re: malpractice on Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:09 pm


Arresto Menor
thank u for the info.. actually mom q ung pasyente..and she passed away.. we have all the papers para magamit as evidencce.. kaya nga lng wer afraid to file a case ksi nga his a dr. and marami syang kuniksyun..

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum