Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Father's right

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Father's right on Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:11 am


Arresto Menor
i am pregnant now but me and my baby's father are not in good terms anymore and no contact for 3mos. he has not given me any monetary support but his last words were whatever happens he definitely wants to see the baby when he/she comes out. is it legal to have a written statement signed by the both of us(praying he will sign the document) that when my baby will be born I will not run after the father for any child support and in return he has no rights to see my baby or demand any visitation? sorry if i sound cruel but i just thought about this because he abandoned me and just wanted to see the baby when he/she comes out without giving a single peso to me..

View user profile

2 Re: Father's right on Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:04 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
are you both married? if you are, then you can force the father to support the child, not only support but also the education and sustenance.
if you are not, you can take two options, you can file a complaint of rape or you can force him to support the child.
no it is illegal and against the law, you cannot have an agreement for the support and custody of the child, in the eyes of the law that violates public policy, order and morality.

View user profile

3 Re: Father's right on Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:40 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
kung gusto mo mawalan sya ng karapatan sa baby mo? then have the sole custody. dnt let him sign and acknowlege the baby on its BC. then you can have the sole custody. or else he can prove that it is on him. anyway. if he does? then force him to sustain the needsof your baby. he will face economic violence once he refuse to support your child needs.

hndi kamo yan parang instant noodles or instant bata. na sarap na sarap nung ginawa? tapos silip silip lng ang gawa? wlang sustento or any support from him?

sabihin mo sa kanya!!

ang gwapo nya!! hahaha

View user profile

4 Re: Father's right on Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:20 pm


that document will not be enforceable

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum