Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Inquiry regarding 2 BC registration

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Inquiry regarding 2 BC registration on Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:37 pm

ironstride

Arresto Menor
Hello Po mga kababayan ko dito sa forum na naghahanap ng advise, ako din po ay nag hahanap ng legal advise sa problema ko na di akalain na babaliktad ang mundo para sa akin. Eto po ang story ko i will make it possibly short.

1. Im an OFW working abroad and i met my wife na nagtratrabaho sa isang pub and she already have a few months old baby. Hindi sila kasal ng ex-BF nya pero naka apilyedo ang bata sa ex-BF nya. She claimed that iniwan na sya at hindi pumirma sa BC. Tinanong ko kung bakit naka apilyedo sa ex-BF nya kung di naman pumirma. She claimed that nung tinanong lang daw sya sa ospital sino tatay sinabi at yun ang nilagay ng ospital yata.

2. We fall in love and decided to married. Binata talaga ako.

3. When we married i wanted to take care of her child and sabi ko is pano natin matransfer and bata under my surname so she get everything also that i have.

4. Ginawa ng nanay ng asawa ko is late registration sa different place and different date at pumirma ako sa acknowledgement of paternity, so ok ang lahat, naka kuha ng NSO, nakapag apply and bata ng passport at sa katunayan labas pasok sila dito sa abroad.

5. Ngayon nagka problema na ang relasyon namin, mahirap tanggapin battered husband ako. medyo may psychological disorder yata ang asawa ko pero di pa proven. advise sa akin is pa check ko na sa psyco. uncontrollable sya at sya gusto lagi nasusunod.

6. sya ang gusto magkipaghiwalay, i try to save it many many times kahit hirap na ako sa kanya. pero lately nag talo ulit kami, i am very calm with soft voice para hindi maging violent but she still in rampage. When i said ok if u like na makipag hiwalay then we do it in peacefull way. mas lalong nagalit at marming sinasabi. one thing she mention that she will sue me because i change the name of her child.

7. maghiwalay daw kami pero gusto nya ibalik ung unang pangalan ng bata sa first BC registration. and bata nag aaral na ngayon ng grade1, may passport at nakarating na sa ibat ibang bansa dito sa asia. magkasama kami ngayon sa abroad. at pinaparesign nya po ako para patas patas na lang daw. yung bata yung mother nya nag aalaga sa pinas.

Tanong ko lang po kung ano ang maari kong gawin para makorect eto in legal way.She can sue me ba tungkol sa late BC registration ng bata. I agree to their way before na late registration for the sake lang ng bata. wala ng love sa aming dalawa ngayon. bawat uwi ko po ng bahay di ko alam kung ano na naman pag aawayan namin.

need advise and pls share ur experience din po

View user profile

2 Re: Inquiry regarding 2 BC registration on Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:25 pm

jd888

In my opinion, you cannot just "Quit" on this; you have grown to love the child and the woman you married is still thesame woman except for her psychological condition. I agree with your fellows who told you to have your wife checked. There is a facility for such cases. Do not declare that the love is gone because she is mentally unfit. It is the time that she actually needs more love and care. Hold on to this relationship and take care of the ill wife, and make the child assured that he/she has something called "Family". Do not try to alter the records if you could still manage.

3 Re: Inquiry regarding 2 BC registration on Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:38 pm

ironstride

Arresto Menor
Hi thanks, i cried everyday, i pray hard everyday that she change. I can not say what i want because she is resulting it to violence, provoking and so many evil deeds. Our money is being mis manage and the credit keep on ballooning. I tried proven methods of effective cost savings but she dismiss it. she always want the extravagant ways, And very difficult for me to sustain now financially, emotionally and mentaly. I love her so much and i love our daughter even not my thru blood. I just want to make clear about the sue she claimed becoz they(mother of my wife) slowly using it just to send more money, a bit of black mail.

View user profile

4 Re: Inquiry regarding 2 BC registration on Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:50 pm

jd888

Then, tell them to File a Case, if it is really what they want. This is a Public Record and the Wife is also an Assignatory on that Public Record, she can also be sued for it. Tell them, that if ever they will file a case concerning this, the "Wife" will also be a respondent.

Make a counter that you only wanted what is the best for the child during those time.

It is up for the court to decide on this, the court may rule that the child should use the First BC in accordance with the Law and order the NSO/Civil Registrar to cancel the 2nd BC.

To put a stop and clarity on this, Go Ahead and tell them to File the Case.

5 Re: Inquiry regarding 2 BC registration on Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:01 pm

ironstride

Arresto Menor
Ok thank you sir kasi hindi na ako makapagtrabaho ng mabuti sa kakaisip ng personal problem ko. My intentions that time i agree for the sake of the child. For now i will try to fix my wife attitude first, i will use spiritual counsel, scientific cousel etc, just to fix her. Last week she force me also to say something and she video recording it through phone, she want me to admit i change the name. And threatens me she will put on facebook so that everybody knows im an evil. My god i cant imagine how the world upside down. Any sir i have a strong heart and i can absorb anything just for the sake this family. What ever the outcome in the future i hope i can get legal counsel from this site. Do u have law firm? So i can check ur services in the future if anything goes unwell. PM me if it applies

View user profile

6 Re: Inquiry regarding 2 BC registration on Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:13 pm

jd888

Please PM me your Residence and I will recommend someone from IBP.

7 Re: Inquiry regarding 2 BC registration on Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:34 pm

ironstride

Arresto Menor
PM sent sir. I hope i can resolve the issue without escalating to a more tedious and costly way. God bless.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum