Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

paano makipag annul dito pinas kung ang asawa ko po wala dito,,

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
gandang gabi po.. tanong ko lang po gusto ko po kase makipag hiwalay na sa asawa ko dito po kmi una kinasal sa may manila yung date po nun kinasal ako is april 2 or 1 ng 2010 d q xa ,matandaan pero nsa dalawa po yun nung nkita ko sa marriage certificate ko po n nsa april 12 ung nilagay nila ,, korean po asawa q mY Paraan po ba na mapawala ko bisa kasal ko kahit wala po siya dito,, atsaka pahabol po my alam po b kayo pwede mkuhanan b,certificate ng baby ko sa korea po xa pinanganak,, my way po b n dito ko mkuha n di n po ako ppnta korea, salamat po antayin ko po sagot ninyo

View user profile


i recommend late registration for your child if he was born there.

yes, it is possible to file a petition for annulment even if your husband is not here.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum