Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Right of Way sa lupa

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Right of Way sa lupa on Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:36 am

Arresto Menor
Advice naman please kung ano dapat namin gawin.pwede ba namin i claim na right of way namin kc may iskinita sa gilid ng bahay namin aroung 1 1/2 meter wide ang esstimate 10 meters long.dinadaanan namin ito more than 15 years na,now since nabenta na yung hotel na kapitbahay namin,yung new owner ng building kini claim na sa kanila daw yung daan,pero yung pina lot survey namin sakop namin yung likod little portion lang sa kanila yung banda harap.sabi ng survayor they can enter but they cannot exit kc nga po sakop naamin yung likod..pwede ba namin i claim yung daan?

View user profile

2 Re: Right of Way sa lupa on Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:50 pm

Reclusion Perpetua
the only legal remedy is to determine whether the right of way is granted to you by way of annotating the title of the land of the owner. you can bring this up with the barangay to get their attention to possibly settle this matter between you and the owner of the land.

View user profile

3 Re: Right of Way sa lupa on Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:52 am

Arresto Menor
thank sir shad_marasigan for your of now my neighbors and i agreed to conduct a joint survey.hopefully sana ma resolve namin ang issue in a peaceful way.

View user profile

4 Re: Right of Way sa lupa Today at 9:04 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum