Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I was married when I was 18. And now I'm 25 and wanted annulment.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
My previous relationship when I was 18 didn't lasts long because we're both young and naive. It was supposed to be a secret marriage that only my mother knows. Now he's nowhere to be found. It's been 7 years of no communication with him. I have a new life now with my current boyfriend who wants to settle down with me. I told him already about my previous marriage when I was 18. And now we are both seeking legal advice because we really want to start a family that's 100% legal. Pls help me. Thanks!

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
Hi youngtifanny,

You need to annul your first marriage before you can validly marry your current boyfriend.

Filing a petition for annulment of marriage is not that simple. There are grounds that need to be present. Most of the annulment cases filed is based on psychological incapacity.

For more free legal information about family and marriage, you may visit

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
hi attyjoyce.
during hes college days, this man dont study hard. yet he graduted and pass to liscensure exam. but? the reason how he passed to the said exam and school is only the girlfriend is helping her doing school projects, assignements and he only cheat on a liscensure exam to his gf. then after, they got married. the girl only accept him to marry her its only because the parents of this man helps this girl financially lalo na nung nag aaral sya. meaning, tumanaw lng ng utang na loob yung babae. and because lack of parental guidance si babae? napasubo sya s aganung situation. she tough pag aaralan na lng nya mahalin yung lalake. kinasal sila 1999, the girl is 21 that time and the guy is only 18. after a 2 or 3 years living in together as husabnd and wife. the girl is unhappy. she cant even learn to love this man and she dont feel proud of him. the guy is only depending on his parents wealth. (nag iisang anak kasi) then this girl run away and live alone with her daughter. and until now. nothings changed to this man. hes agrad of education corx and a liscens teacher. but hes current work is trafic patola. it seems like he really dnt have a plan to change or even dnt have any plans to stand on hes own. this guy is living with hes parents house. a lot of reasons why this girl left him long time ago. and according to her. they just go to cityhall and do the marriage. no seminars and no cenomar. thoug they both single that time. then its almost a decade pass after she left this guy and no cmunication. and it seems like nothings change to this guy. this girls wants a legal advice what to do for her to be legaly separated and end evrything between them. what grounds she can use to file anulment? is it posible for physcho. inapacity? or may chance ba na void ang kasal nila? almost a decade na lumipas. malakas pba ang kaso nung lalake if ever he moves againts this girl if ever this girl setledown with some1?

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum