Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

change of surname

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 change of surname on Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:55 am


Arresto Menor
Sir, Iw as married last 1988 in caloocan city, unfortunately, when I ask copy from NSO of our marriage, their no record. Now, I want to change my surname whicch I am using because it the surname of my husband, I want to change it ito my maiden name, my husband now is dead. what shall I do?

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum